Sunday, October 25, 2009

Not Asleep

One of the problems that is getting worse lately is I'm not sleeping - I am worried about the store and how things are - it is my weekend off and I am trying to ignore its existence for my family and me - I am far more relaxed when I'm not thinking about it. The store will be closed completely by this time next week and my life will return to normal -- whatever that is - lol?! So it is 4am and I am in the basement - what will be my scrapbooking room (and I use the word room loosely - it is really a nook) cruising around online. I haven't made any progress on the things I need to work on but will do that soon (in the next month). I need to get my head around Joseph's sixth birthday - we need a party but other than that I have no concrete plans. Anyway I will post more in the next few days I am off upstairs for a cup of tea and hopefully bed.

Good night and good dreams,

Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Jackie,
    Well first step is admitting so your half there.
    Congrats on posting even if it is a 4am.
    Can't wait to see the nook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am committed to this so whenever time allows

    ReplyDelete