Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time is Really Flying By...

I can not believe that everywhere I turn the scrapbook suppliers are talking about and giving us sneak peeks at their CHA Release - can you believe that the CHA Show is at the end of the month. I guess with all the small releases everyone is doing between the big shows we aren't as starved for new product as we used to be.

Okay - what am I most excited about: 12 New Colours from Tim Holtz - the only colour I have ever felt was missing from Tim's current collection is grey (there is a grey in the new release --yay!) but when I look at the colours I don't know how I will live without them - lol - sad really!
Check them out here - Tim's New Distress Ink Colours. Next on my list is Tim Holtz' Alterations Line with Sizzix - I have not owned a Sizzix product but am fairly confident that that is about to change. I think that I can use Sizzix dies in my Revolution but will need to make a couple of phone calls to make sure that is the case - if it isn't then I am about to purchase another tool - lol - do you think my husband reads what I blog about - I guess we are about to find out - see a sampling of these dies here. Hero Arts doesn't wait for CHA the did a large new release a couple of weeks ago with a really fun blog hop - some of their new stamps are really must haves!

Basic Grey finally launched their new website - they had some delays but it all appears to be working - so here is some really fun news - older papers that you can't find at your LSS anymore can now be purchased directly from BG. There are also some really fun digital designs available I am actually thinking about doing some digital work now - lol - maybe there would be less clean up after a digital project.

Quick resolution update - the only progress I have made is in the Blogging area and in the organization of the house and my scrapbook nook - the second last two baskets I need are on hold in for me in Whitby at Bouclair (thanks Kristen) - then I need to go to Solutions and get the very last two I need (or have room for) - I have made some progress on organizing the house nothing huge or earth-shattering but you know areas that used to be super cluttered are less so. Brian (my husband) isn't really noticing changes but I am pointing them out - lol.

ttyl,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment